Receiving a diagnosis of a life-threatening illness can bring on many thoughts, emotions and questions. Our team works with the client and their loved ones to offer support in all aspects of living with a life-altering illness.
Benefits of the Program
- Provides on-going support, comfort and care to individuals, their caregivers, friends and family
- Our team works with you to help define your needs and goals to achieve your best quality of life
- We have specially trained volunteers to provide support based on these individuals needs
- Provides support in home settings, hospitals, residental hospices, retirement and supportive living or in long-term care facilities
- Supports provided at no cost
- We are dedicated to preserving your dignity and quality of life
How Do I Access Hospice Services?
If you or a loved one is living with a life-threatening illness and is interested in Hospice Services, please contact us at 1-855-473-8875 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Intake Team Lead will be more than happy to chat with you and discuss what services can best support you.